Thursday, August 2, 2012

Grub Crawl for Bon Appetit































































Can't really ask for a better work weekend than this. I photographed the Los Angeles Grub Crawl for Bon Appetit and their sponsors. The crawl consisted of around 15 different restaurants in Los Angeles, and a never-ending supply of gourmet food and cocktails, which I was encouraged to partake in. Probably one of the most delicious weekends of my life. I wish I knew earlier how awesome the food photography business is. Hope to do it again soon.

1 comment:

Angela Wilhelm said...

Great photos Dan! Food celebrations are great to shoot because you probably got in free but everyone else paid a fortune to try all the fancy food ;) I shot one recently and had things I never knew existed. I hope you did too!